Technical light fittings often have to fulfil extraordinary requirements. The lights therefore need to be of very high quality. This quality is made up from numerous, often at first sight barely noticeable, individual components. Altogether, however, these quality components produce a light fitting of such a high standard that it satisfies even the highest of technical specifications.
Technical light fittings from Jung Leuchten stand out, for example, through particularly outstanding levels of manufacturing quality. This is underlined by numerous features of their construction:
- Low maintenance thanks to easy-to-change lighting modules
- Buckle resistant construction
- Utilisation of high quality grades of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Powder coating in all RAL colours
- Utilisation of light fixture seals developed here in house
- Easy refitting of explosion-proof light fittings, enabling inexpensive retrospective changes to be made to the protection zone definition
- Electronic components exclusively from certified manufacturers
All of these features highlight the construction quality that sets technical light fittings from Jung Leuchten apart. The lights are in use all around the globe, where thanks to such quality they demonstrate outstanding durability and operational reliability.